Welcome to NoodleVPN.com , VPN from: USA (New York, Buffalo, Chicago, North Carolina, Texas, Los Angeles, Ohio, Florida Miami, Delaware, Rochester), Canada (Toronto)
UK/England (London, Manchester) , France (Roubaix) , Germany (Frankfurt , Bayern),
Netherlands (Amsterdam), Sweden (Stockholms), Switzerland (Zurich), Spain (Madrid), Italy (Milan), Russia (Saint Petersburg),
Hong Kong, Japan (Tokyo), Korea (Seoul), India (Bengaluru), Australia (Melbourne, Sydney)✕
Hide your IP address for your privacy online 100% Security Through a NoodleVPN
Hide My Location
how to setup vpn for windows 8 , Set up VPN windows 8 , setup vpn for win 8 , cisco vpn windows 8 , windows 8 vpn domain , checkpoint vpn windows 8 , sofware VPN for win 8 , how to make a manual VPN connection for windows 8
1- Go to “Start” and click on the “Control Panel”.
– Click on “Network and Internet” – if you do not see such icon, skip to next step
– Click on “Network and Sharing Center” and then on “View network status and tasks” link
– Now click on the “Set up a new connection or network”.
2 – Click on the “Connect to a workplace” selection and then click on “Next”.
3- Click on “Use my Internet connection (VPN)” to create the VPN connection.
4 – Under “Internet address” you should enter the server host name which needs to match the location that you have purchased.
– Note: Please take a look at the bottom of the page to see the list of IP address.
– Add any name that you want in the “Destination name:” field, we recommend something that can help you quickly indentify the connection.
– Make sure that “Remember my credentials” is checked like on the picture and click on “Create”.
5- Click on the “Connections” icon near your system clock in the bottom right corner.
6- Right click on the connection you have just created and then click on “Properties”
7- You need to go to “Security” tab and select the same options Type of VPN : “PPTP”
Data encryption: “Require encryption”
8- Click on the “Connections” icon near your system clock in the bottom right corner just like in step 5.
– Now click on the “Connect” button and you will be asked your username and password.
– Enter the username and password that you got in the email after the purchase.
– After you enter the login details (which will be saved) click on “OK” button to connect.
– You should see a similar screen indicating that you have been connected.
* Make sure that your security software (like antivirus and firewall) is set to allow the VPN connection.
Did you know your ISP can Block anything on your Internet line if you don't have a NoodleVPN? For ISP too expensive or imposible decrypt OpenVPN , Cisco vpn , Kerio vpn. Only NoodleVPN give you all this protection in one package!