setup ikev2 vpn on Android
How to setup ikev2 vpn on Android
Setup IKEv2 VPN on Android
- Download and import NoodleVPN Root CA and ssl
- Install StrongSwan VPN Client from Google Play OR download StrongSwan APK (latest version).
- In StrongSwan app, Input VPN username, password and server IP address.
- On your Android device, download / install certificate and cert2
- Install StrongSwan VPN Client from Google Play or download StrongSwan APK manually.
- Run StrongSwan app you installed.
Input Profile Name: Give it a name to identify this connection
Server: Enter hostname ( IP address) that Emailed you.
Type: IKEv2 EAP (Username/Password)
Username: Your VPN Username
Password: Your VPN Password